Building a viable business as an early-stage founder | #03 Beyond Technical - Lance Cottrell and Daniel Weinmann
It's an honor to introduce to you our latest guest of Beyond Technical: Lance Cottrell.
Lance Cottrell is a founder, angel investor, and advisor whom mentors early-stage startup founders turning their ideas into viable businesses.
During our conversation we chatted about:
- Founders in the early stages of their journey
- How to effectively communicate your ideas to investors
- Building your first product without any technical skills
- The importance of validation directly with the customers
- The right time to add software development for your startup
- Aligning marketing and communication skills with a founder’s journey
- Understanding entrepreneurship, as in finding the balance between business and quality of life
Please share your comments, thoughts and insights with me. Looking forward to getting your thoughts!
Video version: https://youtu.be/dx8sy2uehAc
More about Lance on:
More about Daniel on: